In order to pull off a successful surprise proposal, you first need to find out her ring size.
Here are some tips:
1. If your girlfriend regularly wears rings on her ring finger, see if you can sneak in to her jewellery box and pinch one to take to the jewellers to get it sized.
2. Get a piece of paper and when she isn’t home trace round the inside of her ring so the jeweller can get an idea of her size.
3. Ask your friends or family to do a bit of digging, or find out your girlfriends ring size for you.
4. Treat her to a day out with friends and make sure they take her to a jewellery store to browse and eventually find out her ring size and let you know discreetly.
5. Buy a ring sizer and when your partner is fast asleep gently measure her ring finger, if she is a light sleeper this might not be the best option for you but if she sleeps like a log you should be able to take her size without her ever knowing!
6. Sometimes it’s hard to find out her ring size, she may catch on to what you are up to and ruin the surprise! So, if all else fails there is always one important rule to follow – go bigger. It’s easier for a jeweller to make a ring smaller than to make it bigger, there is more material for them to work with so when guessing a size it’s always playing it safe to get the next size up rather than one down.
7. You’ll also need to plan the proposal, if you want an elaborate proposal and need help we provide a Decor Proposal Service inclusive of Photography – for more information 0974583423
You can now browse and shop through our website: https://www.eternaljewelleryz.com/product-category/engagement-rings/